Quinta da Garrida Reserva Red 2011
Alcohol: 13.5% Vol.
Aging: 12 months in new french and russian oak barrels
Tasting notes: Deep ruby colour. Exuberant nose with light floral and ripe fruit nuances. It also shows some toastiness from the wood where it aged. Elegant palate with notes of ripe fruit. Full-bodied and persistent aftertaste.
Gastronomy: Ideal with dishes of traditional Portuguese cuisine.
Serving Temperature: 16 - 18°C
Packaging: The storage or keeping conditions of the wine are very important if we want to preserve the wine´s characteristics and guarantee a regular evolution for a long time. The storage place should guarantee:
- temperature around 10º-12º;
- some ventilation to avoid fungus proliferation;
- should allow the horizontal disposal of the bottles;
- absence of oscillations and vibrations;
- absence of unpleasant odors;
- bottles should be away from light;
- relative humidity should be high.
Bronze Medal | International Wine Challenge | 2013